My Songs

Words to some of the songs that I've written. All rights reserved. To hear podcasts of a selected number of these songs go to http://cactusclef.libsyn.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tarpley, Texas, United States

Born in New Orleans, raised in Muscle Shoals, educated in College Station, traveling the world.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Wet Sloppy Kiss

Copyright 2004 Robert Lindsay Nathan, Jr.

My dog Medina, she guards my home
She chews up my socks and an old ham bone
When ever I arrive, she let’s me know I’m missed
Cause she gives me one big fat wet…sloppy kiss.

I had a girl once who just adored me
Precious as gold but I couldn’t see
She’s the one and I’ll always miss
Cause she gave me my first fat wet…sloppy kiss.

Chorus:

It don’t matter who ever I’m with
I know it don’t make a whole lot of sense
Sweet thing show me I’m the one ya miss

Give me one big fat wet… sloppy kiss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home